Powered by Blogger.

PinkyParadise

August loves!

So it is nearly the end of August....where has the time gone?? 
So I thought I'd do a post on what I am loving this month. My fellow blogger (Beauty by Paula) and friend has just done one so check her's out too!


First is the brand new additions to the Sick Heart family.....



Penny                                                      Myka

How cute are these little kittens? They are cousins and Myka is slightly older than Penny by a couple of weeks but they are both adorable. They are bundles of energy and are playing with anything that dangles....including feet!!!



The second thing I am loving at the moment is Asda's Apple and Spice Candle's.
                                    


These smell divine! I am a avid candle burner and tend to go for the smaller candles as they burn between 8-10 hours depending on the make of candle. I get fed up of smells easily and love to chop and change them. I'm usually one for vanilla and shea butter type smells but I bought a Yankee Candle Apple Spice and that smelt so delicious that I wanted more but was hard to find as it was a Christmas scent so imagine my delight when I found these in my local ASDA and at fraction of a cost!



24 Flocking Powder Pots from ebay you can get them from here. This is the seller I bought them from. They come from China so it takes a while to get here but they are wonderful.
                                     


 As you can see there is a range of flocking powders to choose from. I keep them in the box it came in because it is a lot easier to store. If you do get these some of the lids are a little loose so the box has some of the powder in. Not a whole lot though, the lids came loose (but still on the pots) during transport I think so careful when opening. 
If you wish for me to blog post on how to use them leave a comment below and I shall do one for you all.

EOS Lip Balm Balls. I love these! I won them in a contest by Cocktail Cosmetics a couple of weeks ago and have been using them ever since! 
They are 100% Natural and 95% Organic. There are four flavours;Fresh Watermelon, Strawberry Sorbet, Pomegranate Raspberry and Summer Fruit. I have been using the Pomegranate Raspberry and they have made my lips so soft. The lip balms are a round ball so if your in a rush and your lips need some love rather than doing each lip individually you can just purse your lips around the ball of balm and move from side to side once and voila perfectly coated lips. The balm itself feels weightless on your lips, so weightless in fact you may forget it is on your lips, if it wasn't for the smoothness of your lips you may. They smell divine, heck the even taste divine!
  Here is the list of ingredients. As you can see most of the ingredients are natural, that shea butter does wonders for the lips!

The ball above the cocktail cosmetics card is what the lip balm actually looks like.

If you wish to purchase these limited edition lip balms you can do by clicking here.I highly suggest you do as I shall be purchasing them and other flavours once these babies are used up!

The next two are eyeshadow palettes one by Lime Crime and one by Sleek. 


Lime Crime's Alchemy Palette. These are cruelty free and vegan friendly which everyone in the make-up world love when a product are just that.
I bought mine from LoveMakeup in their sale, however the palette is not available on here anymore (sorry!). Lime Crime Palettes are usually around £24 I got this baby for £14 plus £3.50 for delivery. The packaging for the palette is cute and quirky. The palette itself comes in a gold box which is designed like a envelope, it even has the Lime Crime's signature unicorn embossed in the corner in a stamp like design and the box opens like a envelope. The palette itself is in a purple and gold lightweight metal case. When you open the lid up the colours seem to pop at you even though they are dark colours. The eyeshadow's are highly pigmented and have little fallout, apart from spellbound. They are a mix of matts and shimmers and are a delight to apply and play with.
 They have great staying power especially with a eyeshadow primer.


The Shadows.












                                         
                       The Shadows name's.















Sleek's i-Divine Ultra Mattes v2 Darks Palette. This palette contains 12 highly pigmented, highly versatile eyeshadows. As the title says they are all matte and have a creamy texture even though they are powder's. There is fall out but not much and for the price at £7.99 from superdrug you really can't fault them. I really do suggest you buy some of the i-divine palettes from Sleek as they are really good quality and value for money. See the full range of sleek products here. I also suggest you invest in their pout paints.....a little goes a VERY long way with them.

                                     


So that is my August Loves and I hope you invest in some of these products as they really are a treat and I hoped you enjoyed seeing my new cute balls that I call my Kittens. If you do buy any of these products let me know in the comments below and tell me how you feel about them!


Speak Soons.
SarahSickHearts
xxxx

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
Speak Soons
SarahSickHearts
xxxx