Powered by Blogger.

PinkyParadise

New ring!

I just thought I quickly show you my new ring. 

I bought it because it has a blue topaz gem in and Topaz is my birthstone! 
It is a blue Topaz gem set in a silver ring with a single gold band featured.
It sparkles and pops and I love it!
The gold is the slice in the middle.
And please excuse the state of my nails! I have recently had acrylics on them
and they are a state!!! Hopefully OPI's Nail Envy can cure that.

So has anybody else bought some lovely jewellery lately? 
Let me know below!
Speak Soon
SarahSickHearts
xxxx

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah. Hope you are well. I have tagged you im a post if you fancy doing it http://silvermachine78.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/beauty-routine-tag.html

Karen xx

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
Speak Soons
SarahSickHearts
xxxx