Powered by Blogger.

PinkyParadise

My nails Inc Order.....FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! sorry guys its a few weeks late!!!

Hi! So I am finally getting round to showing you what I got in my Nails Inc lucky dip!!!! I know I was meant to post it a few weeks back but it has been so hectic here and I couldn't wait to try try it so here are some pictures of what I got and some designs I have done with them!!!



















As you can see I got a mix of colours.....the photos don't do the colours justice as they are so bright and vibrant.

Here is some nail art that I have done using Warwick Street and some bow fimo canes! (comment if you want a post on Fimo Canes!!!)

So Guys and girls what did you get in your lucky dip?


Comment Below!!!

Speak Soons!
SarahSickHearts
xxxx






                                                                   





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
Speak Soons
SarahSickHearts
xxxx