Powered by Blogger.

PinkyParadise

Under the weather!!! SUPERDRUG DEALS

Well i woke up today and my lively, cute lil goddaughter has managed to give me cold..booo :(....cold and work to do not go....then to top it off one of my lovely nails snapped off...so I trudged on at work and when I finally finished I thought I'd have a wonder into my local superdrug....GOOD NEWS THEY HAVE 3 FOR 2 ON ALL COSMETICS!!! Bad news is I have no money :'( but the lovely lady said the offer on till june!!! So expect a mini haul post coming soon!!!... .lets just say my day is not going well! 

I hope you guys are having a better day than me!!!
Talk Soon!
SarahSickHearts
xxxx

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
Speak Soons
SarahSickHearts
xxxx