Powered by Blogger.

PinkyParadise

How I've been wearing my nails over the last week or so!

So a little over a week ago I thought I should re-do my nails as the design I had on previously had started to chip...and I have to say this design is holding up nicely!

Here is the design, it is slightly chipped near my cuticle but I think that it is holding up nicely considering I work in a Card Shop!

The blue I used is Models Own Blueberry Muffin (this stuff is great! Once it drys it smells like blueberries!), the pink is Essie in the shade flawless and the middle finger is OPI's liquid Sand by Mariah Carey in the shade The Impossible. 
I am loving all these colours hence why I had to have them all on at the same time!!! 
I am defiantly going to be buying more colours from these Nail Varnish brands!
Talk soon!
SarahSickHearts
xxxx  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Stephanie Lau said...

nice. I like the combo of colours (:

SarahSickHearts said...

Thanks! I've been trying to get into more pastel colours as most of mine are dark!

Petite-Sal said...

Lovely mani! Love the colour combo :)

X

Paula Piranha said...

Very pretty :)

xobeautybypaulaxo.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
Speak Soons
SarahSickHearts
xxxx