Powered by Blogger.

PinkyParadise

New polish...Ciaté review

Hi guys!!!

Now I'm not one for usually buying magazines like Marie Claire but I saw on magicfreebies.co.uk that if you bought last months issue you got a free full size nail varnish by Ciaté worth £9.00 and I only paid £4ish for the magazine!
Now there were only two colour choices a one called pocket money which is the one I got it is a dark nude colour and the other one a lighter colour.
I'm not normally a nude colour person but its always handy to have in your nail varnish collection for when your outfit is what you are wanting the most attention on!!!
So I first put a nail varnish hardener on as a base coat and let that dry, then I put two coats of the pocket money on, letting it dry in between coats, then finally a top coat.
This is what it looks like on.

I have to say I am pretty impressed with the pigmentation of this nail varnish. In one coat my nail was pretty much covered but I put another coat on to lock the colour!
There are no see throughish parts and it doesn't look streaky.
On application the varnish is not thick and gloopy and a little goes a long way!!!!
The bottle shape is also quite good as it is a crescent shaped and your thumb fits perfectly in the groove. 

The brush is also not a thin one but not too big either and makes the application of the varnish easier.


I'll give this varnish a 8 out of 10!!!
I will defiantly be buying more of these varnishes ! Well done Ciaté for a great varnish!
Talk soons!!
SarahSickHearts
xxxx

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
Speak Soons
SarahSickHearts
xxxx