Powered by Blogger.

PinkyParadise

New nail varnish! Kolor Kubes by 16K cosmetics

Before I do a full review I thought I'd show you a quick picture of the nail varnish the nice people at www.16kcosmetics.co.uk sent me!!!



The shade is called popsicle and I am in love!!!
I'd describe it as a barbie pink and it has 
iridescent fine glitter in that catches the light
perfectly! It just pops!!! Great for summer!!
And would look great with ANY skin colour!
Full review coming soon!
Head over to the website and have a look!
The pictures on the site do not do the 
varnishes justice!
And if you do order tell them SarahSickHearts 
sent you!
Speak Soons!
SarahSickHearts
xxxx 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Paula Piranha said...

Lush colour!!!!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
Speak Soons
SarahSickHearts
xxxx