Powered by Blogger.

PinkyParadise

NAILS INC OFFER. £59 SAVING!!!

So its been a while since my last blog. Things have been a bit hectic here so I haven't had the time.

But I'm back folks!
Thought my first post should be about a offer nailsinc.com are doing! 
For a limit time only you can get 7 FULL SIZE nail varnishes totally chosen at random for £18!!!!!!
That is a bargain! As you know nails inc varnishes in full size value at £11 each!  To save a little more as well if you go to there site a little pop up box comes up offering 20% off your first order for NEW customers only!
I don't know whether this happens all the time as I didn't get the offer till AFTER I order *boohoo :'(* but it has to be when you access the MAIN site! No straight to the offers pages just nailsinc.com!
So enjoy!
And I hope if you do order it you are excited as me to find out what colours you get! I'm hoping for glitters :)
Talk Soons!
SarahSickHearts
xxxx  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
Speak Soons
SarahSickHearts
xxxx